Peaches + Creamies is committed to your data protection. The following policy describes how we use your personal data collected via www.peachesandcreamies.com
1. Personal Data We May Collect About You
- Contact information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and any other personal data) that you provide by completing forms on the Website, including if you subscribe to our newsletter and register and create an account on the Website.
- Details of any transactions made by you.
- Personal data that may be contained in communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Website or its content.
- Information from surveys that we may, from time to time, conduct on the Website for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in.
- Credit/debit card information for the purposes of your payment of product(s)
- Information about your use and navigation of our Website, such as your IP address and other device identifiers, your operating system and browser.
- Personal information collected from third parties, such as data that you agree to share with us on publicly accessible social networks (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and/or that we may collect from other publicly accessible databases.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information listed above. Providing your personal data to us (in particular, your personal details, your email, your address, your credit/debit card numbers and bank code and your phone number) is necessary for processing your order for the purchase of products on the Website, supplying other services provided on the Website upon your request, or when your personal data is needed to fulfil obligations required by law or regulations. The refusal to provide us with any personal data necessary for performing the above purposes may consequently prevent us from processing your order for the purchase of products sold on the Website or fulfilling obligations required by law and other regulations. Therefore, failure to provide personal data may constitute, in some cases, a legitimate and justified reason for not processing your order for the purchase of products sold on the Website or not providing the Website’s services.
Disclosure of further personal data to us other than that required for fulfilling legal or contractual obligations and to properly browse our services with necessary traffic data is, on the contrary, optional and does not have any effect on the use of the Website and of its services or on the purchase of products on the Website.
2. Examples of ‘purposes for which we process your personal data”
- Process your purchases as you request.
- Administer your account with us when you sign-up.
- Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payment you make.
- Audit the downloading of data from our website.
- Improve and customize our website based on the products you order and interactions with our website.
- Carry out data analytics to get to know our customers better in order to serve them better.
- Analyze 3rd party social media to understand your concerns, product preferences and questions etc.
- Correspondence with you to answer question or resolve issues.
- We use 3rd party applications to store data, process data and carry out our company procsssing functions such as ECWID, Quickbooks, Square, Paypal, Mailchimp, GoDaddy, etc.
- We never sell your personal data to other companies knowingly.
- We will respond to requests for personal data where required by to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights.
- While we take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that the personal data you disclose to us will be 100% secure.
- We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their goods or services to you unless you first agree to such disclosure. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to change your preferences, you may contact us at the address listed above in Section 8.
3. Your Rights
- You have the right to unsubscribe from our site at any time.
- You have the right to request us to delete any and all of personal data at any time by reaching out via our form on www.peachesandcreamies.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
4. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not use our site. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
6. How to contact us
You can reach out to us anytime using the following methods:
Emailing us at email@example.comMailing us corespondece to the following address:
Peaches + Creamies
PO Box 5903
Boise, ID 83705-0903
Send us a request through our contact page by filling out the information requested: